The RMAS Medical centre will be offering Flu vaccinations in line with the NHS flu vaccination programme to the following groups:
Children aged two and three (but not four years or older) on 31 August 2017 (ie date of birth on or after 1 September 2013 and on or before 31 August 2015).
2. People aged from six months to less than 65 years of age with a serious medical condition such as:
chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
chronic heart disease
chronic liver disease
chronic neurological disease, or learning disability
a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 and above)
3. All pregnant women (including those women who become pregnant during the flu season).
4. RMAS Training staff and Officer Cadets.
5. People aged 65 years or over.
6. Those who are the main carer of an older or disabled person.
(Children in reception class and school years 1, 2, 3 and 4 will have the Flu vaccine at school)
Please call the Medical Centre on 01276 412234 to book an appointment
For further information please see the link below: